Thursday, September 18, 2008

BAM!

Well, I guess I forgot to make my post in my native language and therefore left everyone in my group hanging. Oops, すみません.
I'm looking forward to devoting more of my time to learning Japanese this semester. I had taken half of this class last Fall'07 but had to withdraw due to my other classes.
I'm studying Japanese for many typical reasons. I want to learn a language that is very foreign to me and I would love to be able to watch Anime in it's native tongue. I am also very interested in Japan's culture and would love to spend some time there, getting to know the people and the land.
I learn best by studying with other people and I feel that practicing this language with others is the best way to become proficient in Japanese. So if anyone would like to drill, practice, or study with me let me know!

-E

1 comment:

vch2115 said...

If you ever want to study together let me know. I always focus better around other people. がんばって。